The Student Learning Centre provides free and confidential academic support to all students studying at Otago. Whether you are a top performer or could use some advice we can help through our various services:
- Workshops for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, designed to make your time at Otago successful.
- One-to-one appointments with a learning advisor.
- Peer Writing Support for 100 level students
- Downloadable study resources.
- Peer support from a student leader.
- Conversational English groups to improve and practice your English
- PASS programme for various subjects around the University.
- Resources and information for academic staff.
- Friendly staff who want to help you succeed at Otago
- To find out what is happening at the SLC check out our calendar
For appointments or general enquiries, please call (03) 479-8801 or email the SLC Reception.