The Student Learning Centre provides academic support, free of charge, to all students studying at Otago. Check out what’s on below:
Our services include:
- Workshops for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, designed to make your time at Otago successful.
- One-to-one appointments with a learning advisor.
- Downloadable study resources.
- LOCALS orientation for first year students who do not live in a residential college.
- Peer support from a student leader.
- Conversational English groups to improve and practice your English
- PASS programme for various subjects around the University.
- Resources and information for academic staff.
- Friendly staff who want to help you succeed at Otago!
For appointments or general enquiries, please call (03) 479-8801 or email Hayley.